- Author, Searching for Citizenship, (forthcoming book in progress), Routledge Publishing
- Author, Market-Based Solutions to Poverty Reduction. Chapter in India as a Pioneer of Innovation, Oxford University Press, September, 2017.
- Author, Participatory and Inclusive Land Readjustment in Nagpur, India. Chapter in forthcoming book published my MIT and UN-HABITAT, 2014. The World Bank is now modifying this chapter into a lesson of a new e-course.
- Contributor, Building Sustainability in an Urbanizing World, A Partnership Report, Urban Development & Resilience Unit, World Bank, 2013
- Author, Cities, Climate Change and the Big Opportunity, Issue Brief for CHF International, September 17, 2012
- Author, Beyond Google Maps: Filling the Information and Power Gap in Slums. Chapter of Changing Cities: Linking Global Knowledge to Local Action. Edited by Eugenie L. Birch, Susan Wachter and Alexander Keating, University of Pennsylvania Press, 2013.
- Author, Creating the right connections for informal workers in India’s Silicon Valley. Just Change, Issue 16, October 2009-January 2010.
- Co-Author, Development Strategy for Zhongke Langfang Science and Technology Park, funded by United Nations Industrial Development Organization (2007).
- Co-Author, Iraq Housing Construction Sector Study, funded by International Finance Corporation and World Bank (2007).
- Co-Author, Disaster Mitigation Pilot Projects and Action Agenda for the Caribbean Region, USAID Caribbean Regional Community Revitalization and Disaster Mitigation Project (2006).
- Urban Planning in International Development, American Planning Association Conference, NYC, May 2017
- Designing with Risk, Guest Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania School of Design, Feb 2016
- How far will you go: communicating [with] impact, University of Iowa, Guest Lecturer, School of Journalism & Communication, March 2016
- International Housing in Practice, Guest Lecturer, Harvard Graduate School of Design Feb 2015
- Market Based Solutions to Urban Poverty. University of Pennsylvania conference on India as a Pioneer of Innovation: Constraints & Opportunities, Nov. 15, 2013
- Nothing for Us, Without Us: Fostering an Environment for Learning and Evaluation, American Evaluators Conference, October 27, 2012
- Cities, Climate Change and the Big Opportunity, US Green Building Council, September 17, 2012
- TEDx on Creating Smarter Cities with the Urban Poor, June 7, 2012
- Open Data for Development: Filling the Information and Power Gap in Slums. Smart Cities for All, World Bank, Washington DC, March 3, 2012.
- Beyond Google Maps: Filling the Information-Power Gap in Slums, Ignite-DC, October 20, 2011
- Slum Free India? Engaging Residents in a New Era a New Plan. MIT University Industrial Liaison Program, MIT Energy Initiative. Cambridge, MA, March 28, 2011.
- Inclusive City Services Using GIS and Community Planning. UN-HABITAT. World Urban Forum. Rio de Janeiro, March, 2010.
- Inclusive City Services and Solid Waste Management. Sustainable Cities Finance Conference, organized by New York Academy of Sciences and Urban Age. New York City, January 7, 2010